Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hey everyone out there! I’m starting this blog for a school project. I’m just going to talk about me, the world, my life, etc. I tend to think I am a very interesting person so ha to all you boring people. My mom said I have to have correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. So to get started one fact about me is I change my mind about career choices daily. So don't be surprised if one day I want to be a vet and the next day a landscaper (I have never wanted be a landscaper). Has anyone seen THE LAST EXORSISOM? I really wanted to but my mom said it was inappropriate. So any comments about it are welcome. Please join as one of my followers, it would be awesome.


1 comment:

  1. OMG MACY IS SOOO COOL EVERYONE SHOULD BE HER FOLLOWER SO HA

    ReplyDelete